Thursday, May 15, 2008

Actually...


Ok, so the film doesn't LOOK so bad.  It is hard for me to watch though...you know when you create something, it's so hard to keep positive about it.  There are a million things I would change or tweak...the learning curve is a bitch.  And, seriously- what the fuck was I thinking taking on so many jobs at once??  Especially on my first film??  Am I crazy, or just plain stupid?  Ok, ok- I promised myself I wouldn't make excuses and be apologetic and here I am feeling all apprehensive about the damn thing being up- no wonder it took me a year to get it together.
Breath in...
Breath out...
Its all about the process.  This is part of it, isn't it?  Developing your language and figuring out what you're skills are...and, of course, what you just plain suck at.  I just wish I could turn off my internal dialogue sometimes, don't you? 
Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment