Friday, November 21, 2008

Poems...


I've decided to post some of my poems. Mostly old ones...its been a while.

PURITY DISEASE
in the midst of ease
and, purity disease
i find it hard to breathe
through the thickness
of Falsity
that seems to envelop me
developing
a sense
of what Should
and Shouldn't be.
walls are raised
only to be praised
as what is Right
fights
with what Is
i mind my biz
keeping my wits
'cuz
the sky is falling
and My god
is calling
from the Outside
to the Inside
where
glitches in the Matrix
fuck with my eyes
causing me to wonder
what my ceiling
is Concealing
and what to believe in.
giving way to the Intangible
demanding
that i find my Role
amidst all this Chaos
i deepen my thoughts
enabling me to See
that
God is Humanity
and all we have is
We.
grief stricken
i listen
to echoes of Hatred
uttered by the Unknown
against our Own
killing each other
softly
with words of Abuse
and profuse
Profanities
causing Dis-Ease
among the Tribe
as we try to gather
our Wits
and our I's

- 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment